- NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer Shade 684
- Yves Saint Laurent Touch Eclat BR10
- MUA Cover & Conceal Fair
- Seventeen Pressed Powder Nicely Natural
- Hi-Brow Eyebrow Powder Dark Brown
- Fashionista Blush Palette Custom Design Blush Milan
- Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner Black
- Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara Very Black/Noir
- Nivea Volume Shine Lipstick Pure Diamond 66 Mauve Parure
I was quite proud of this face. I'm not the greatest person at makeup so when I saw how it all looked at the end I was quite chuffed with myself! I was especially pleased at how the eyeliner worked out. I'm still a total noob when it comes to liquid liner and tend not to use it that often; however I love the clean lines you get from it as opposed to a pencil (I know gel is an option as well but it falls under the liquid category for me - I'm rubbish at it!) so I will be using it more to get used to it and perfect my wings! I got the Eyeko as a freebie in a magazine but it's just so good that I think I'll be repurchasing it when it runs out!
Unfortunately it's still phone pictures which aren't the clearest of things but I suppose it's better than nothing! Now that I'm getting into a good life routine, I think I might try and do a FOTD maybe once a week. Gives me a chance to try things out and show you all as well!