11.7.13

Chub rub


How many of you have suffered the dreaded chub rub? What with this insane weather we've been having the past few days, my thighs have been getting a battering! It is quite possibly one of the worst things about beautiful sunny days, feeling like you have sandpaper between your chunky thighs! I have a wonderful wee tip so save your chafing leggy pegs, well two tips; walk like a crab and boom, no chub rub! However if you would like the option that won't get you ridiculous looks in public then read on!


Yeah you're seeing right. Men's stick deodorant. I cover my thighs in this wee beauty before I head out and I am good to go no matter what I'm wearing! I don't even have to reapply it throughout the day one application in the morning and I'm good to go!

I was a bit silly and forgot to put it on on Monday so I did get a wee bit of the burn, my upper thighs are where I get hit the most. But come Tuesday morning I was certainly remembering to put it on! Because it has 0% Alcohol in it, it doesn't sting if you put it on over previous rub.

I'm now carrying this in my bag all the time as a 'just in case', it's always a just in case with me! And I've been telling anyone and everyone who will listen to try this out. Try it yourself and tell me it doesn't work! ;)

Do you have any other tips for chub rub? Let me know below!

13 comments:

  1. I love this. Need to get me some, my thighs need it lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very sore inner thigh at the moment due to chub rub, I dont mhave the mens Dove, wonder should I chance the womens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's specific to just mens, I just prefer using that myself. Let me know how you get on with women's I might give it a go! xx

      Delete
  3. I've never thought to try stick deodorant to combat chub rub!
    I've always used Lanacane anti chaffing gel (which is amazing btw)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh chub rub gel?! I'll need to maybe give that a go! xx

      Delete
  4. my chub rub secret is to wear pants! I never wear skirts because of chub run - I might try this. And buy some skirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good tip, and I really admire your honesty too, I often feel self-conscious about this kind of thing so it's really great to know that some people have the same problems :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me, not gonna sugar coat anything! ;)

      Delete
  6. Omg this was hilarious!!!!! That picture is just brilliant :D I need a car of this lololol xx

    www.MissMakeupMagpie.com ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found the picture on google, pretty sure I searched chub rub. Hahaha. A car of it? xx

      Delete
  7. I will try this but generally I wear spanx, or at least the primark version, bit warm bt better than chub rub!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

.