4.3.14

Aaaand I'm back! | Did you miss me?

Hello everyone! Long time no post. I kinda took a wee break from blogging and twitter by accident but in the end I think it was a good thing. I've had my wee step back and now I'm ready to launch myself back into it again!

Got a few things to catch you all up on and then I'm going to get started on writing some posts that I've been meaning to for a while now! So whats new, I am now single, I don't want to go too much into it but I wasn't happy so I fixed that and now I'm focusing on me. I have a full time job! I have been hired by... McDonald's. Again. For the fifth time. I've actually already worked in the store I've been hired in, almost ten years ago and now I'm back! I'm not too fussed really, it's a full time job and these days they are hard to come by!

Healthy eating and exercise has been on the back burner a while now. Fell into a bit of a depressive slump which I haven't done for a while. I'm coming out of it though and now have to deal with my tip of a bedroom, get back into the routine of housework and stop spending all day in bed! Now I've got my McJob though, I probably won't have much time to laze about in bed! And don't worry, I'll be getting the healthiest options when I'm working and I won't trip up my healthy eating before it's even begun (again).

Things really are looking up and my mood is turning around. I just need a stable routine for everything and I'm sorted!

I hope you've all been well and hopefully I haven't missed too much in the blogosphere (who am I kidding?!).

4 comments:

  1. I just nominated you for the Liebster Awards!

    http://skotskrutet.blogg.no/1394021527_liebster_awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I was thinking about you today wondering where you've been. Does that make me a weird stalker blogger? I'm okay with that.

    Congratulations on the job! Did you know that Weight Watchers recommends the McD's Soft Serve Cone?! Not a ton of calories but a very satisfying dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad things to be looking a bit better for you. My friends husband just got a job in Mc Donalds and he worked there before as a manager in Greece, he's only been there a couple weeks and they are training him up to be a manager at his new branch. So it may lead to something!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award you can find out all the info at http://sophiesvanity.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

.