21.2.14

Goody Good Stuff | Eating my Degustabox


On Monday after our Degustabox dinner, Muj and I decided to have some Degustabox sweeties as well. These are the Goody Good Stuff Sour Mix & Match and Tropical Fruit. We decided to half each bag then half that between us. I've been having too many greedy piggy moments recently so I'm glad I have a flatmate to split things like this with.


I'm not the hugest fan of sour or fizzy things but every now and then I like them. These were quite nice but I felt the sourness took over the flavour a bit too much for me. I probably wouldn't get these ones again.


 Now these ones, I absolutely loved! So tasty and the flavours were so...flavourful? Not overpoweringly strong but definitely there! I can definitely see me getting these ones again in the future.

Ok are we ready for the list of everything the Goody Good Stuff range is free from? Here we go - fat free, meat free, dairy free, alcohol free, gluten free, egg free, nut free, soy free, gelatine free. Considering there is no gelatine in these, I was quite surprised at how chewy and for lack of a better word meaty these were. Pleasantly surprised!

I'll definitely be trying out more from this range, they'd be perfect as Sunday night pub quiz treats!

Have you tried any Goody Good Stuff? Let me know below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

.