21.9.13

Birthday/Christmas Wishlist | #1 | Beauty

So I said a while ago, on Twitter I think, that I was going to make up wishlists for my birthday and christmas. It seemed like a better idea rather than people asking me what I want and me drawing a blank! I had a lot more fun making this than writing out lists. This way if someone (hiya mum!) wanted to get me something, they would know what it looks like and what it's called so it saves faffing on their part. You're welcome.

Today's post will be my beauty wishes.
B/C Wishlist - Beauty

1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8

1. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H (005). Probably the lightest shade they have! I've got a wee sample pot of this and everytime I use it, I get compliments on how good my skin looks! £27.50 Debenhams
2. Real Techniques Core Collection. I've never tried any Real Techniques brushes but I've never heard a bad word about them! What better way to break into using them than their core collection? £21.99 Boots
3. Rimmel Apocalips (Big Bang). I've tried these out a couple times from friends having them and I've loved them. Red seems to be my go to shade for lips these days, makes me feel that little bit more fabulous! £6.49 Boots
4. No7 Airbrush Away Primer. I'm looking to branch out into different primers until I find my perfect one. So far I've only tried MUA and NYC so this is a jump up! £19.50 Boots
5. Katy Perry's Killer Queen EDP. Every time I'm up town and I see a bottle of this, I have to have another spritz, it smells amazing! £30 Superdrug
6. L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Blackbuster. I've seen and heard so many good things about this that I'd love to try it out for myself! £6.99 Boots
7. Topshop Nails (Velvet Underground). Now that I've bought my first piece of Topshop makeup, I'm falling in love with everything else they do! £5 Topshop
8. Topshop  Matte Nails (Mystic). Another Topshop polish, I love both the shades so much! Perfect A/W colours. £6 Topshop

What are your thoughts on these items? Have you tried them? Do you want to try them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

.