12.9.13

First Impressions | Pearl Drops Ultimate Whitening


I enter so many competitions on twitter, facebook and blogs that sometimes I forget. It's always a pleasant surprise when the post arrives though! I very vaguely remember playing some kind of pearl based game for this but can't remember the details.

I've always had issues with toothpaste and toothbrushes, my mother can attest to that! It makes me feel sick and sometimes actually be sick! As you can imagine, I don't particularly enjoy vomitting so it's always made me a bit hesitant with toothpastes. I've not taken the best care of my teeth because of it and I really need to get into a good routine!

I'm really going to try with this Pearl Drops Ultimate Whitening polish. God knows my teeth could do with a bit of a whitening! (I've been entering Gemma's Blanx giveaway every day and crossing everything that I win one of them!) I've been told not to expect fantastic results but something is better than nothing!



I like that you get this wee comparison strip so you can see how well your teeth are doing using the product.


The actual toothpaste reminds me of Spearmint Polos! I used to spend so much money on those little minty donuts! I'll keep you posted on how I get on with this unless I win the Blanx competition or somehow get my hands on the 2 hour Crest strips! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same with toothpaste hate it. (don't tell anyone but i sometimes don't brush my teeth before bed, only in the morning like a right minger) And mouthwash make me gag every time I use it.

    Let me know how you get on with this, I've finally gor rid of most of the nicotine stains on my teeth but they could use a freshen up all over.

    Jen x.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

.