23.12.13

#bloggerschristmasparty | Quick look at the goody bag


 Just a quick post today giving you a quick look at what I got in my good bag from the bloggers christmas party that I wrote about here. I've already started working my way through trying everything out so I'll be doing separate reviews of them in the coming weeks.

I have to say a massive thank you again to Paula and Scott for putting these together and thank you to all the companies that provided the products! I was lucky enough to receive a mixture bag, lovely healthy snacks and beauty products. How me!


Confession time, the metcalfe's skinny corn'ers packet is actually empty. I just couldn't resist trying them out and they did not disappoint! I'll be writing about them soon. I've also tried the Super!Natural juice which was delicious. The Kent's Kitchen Bengal Meal Kit hasn't been used yet but it will be getting used soon! I'm really looking forward to trying it out. The Braw bar looks and sounds amazing! And what a company name, braw!


I've got a couple argan oil products that have been sitting about the house for ages now that I just haven't got round to trying so getting this wee bottle and the hair treatment has made me realise I need to pull my bloody finger out and get using my stuff! The hair tie (I'm not 100% what they are called) is fecking amazing! It's getting put to good use when I'm at work. I'm looking forward to trying the 5 in 1 BB cream but I'm probably going to wait until we are into spring, I feel like winter is just too nippy for a BB cream, for me anyway. The CC cream however, I won't even be opening. I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I can tell if I'm going to be able to wear a shade of foundation/bb/cc cream by the shade name and number. As soon as I read biscuit I put it down. I already know it'll be far to dark for me. However, I'll be putting it into my ever growing giveaway box that I still haven't decided when I'm going to give away!

I've now got a couple of the Blanx sample tubes which is great as it's another toothpaste that doesn't make me heavy heave. I'm still lusting after the Intensive Whitening Treatment with the LED Bite so fingers crossed it's on sale after christmas or new year! I still haven't decided if I'm going to use the Palmer's Natural Bronze. Maybe I'll save it till we are due a bit more sunshine, although in Scotland that's not very often! I'm still quite petrified of any product that contains the word bronze.

I've saved the best for last. Not that I'm saying I like any of the other products less than these two but I was actually planning on buying the Santa Baby Lip Tint and Santa's Lip Scrub so I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw these two . Cannot wait to get stuck into both of these!

If you attended the party, let me know if you got some different products. Leave me links to your posts if you've written any!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

.