26.7.13

"But I can't use that, I'll ruin it!" #1

I have this really bad habit of buying or getting things as gifts and not wanting to use them because they are pretty and I don't want to ruin them. I could probably turn this into a series to be honest the amount of things I have! The two I'll be showing you today are both Hello Kitty makeup products. I got both at Christmas from two separate people (everyone knows I love HK!) and I've still not use them!


How cute are these! Even the outside of them is pretty!


Untouched eyeshadows, mmmmm. Those bottom two shades on the right look especially gorgeous and I can't wait to try out some different eye looks with this palette.
If you look closely you will see a little Hello Kitty in the mirror.


Cutest wee lip tints! I think the main reason I haven't used these is I don't want to lose them!


Coral

Peach Sparkle

Pale Pink

Do you have this habit of not using things to avoid 'ruining them'?

10 comments:

  1. I do this all the time! I have a whole hoard if things I've been given as gifts but haven't used because I don't want to ruin them! Haha

    Debi
    http://dibdabdebs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hello Kitty too! A friend from London sent me that lip tint kit, but I never even took it out of the box since I don't want to ruin it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, opening it was I fine it was when it came to trying them on, got really annoyed at the fact that I had to use them. Hahaha.

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, that middle lip balm looks so glittery and amazing!
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it! Love a bit of glitter :) x

      Delete
  4. i used to but now i tend to use things , i found it easier by making a spreadsheet and putting everything in catagories , although I am also guilty of re-gifting if i get a product i cannot use or i dislike .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I never thought of that! I might organise my make up table properly one day and have my unused products very prominently featured so that I might use them a bit more! :) x

      Delete
  5. i used to and then i watched a show about products going out of date etc and that put me off hoarding things , i would rather use them when they are at their best quality etc , i also did a spreadsheet and it helped . I am also a guilty re-gifter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should watch shows like this! It might be the kick up the arse I need to use stuff ;) I'm going to have to look into this spreadsheet business I think x

      Delete

You might also like:

.