9.7.13

Nivea Pure & Natural Regenerating Night Cream

Oooooh eeeeeeh oooooooooh. If only this cream helped me regenerate the way I really want to. 


So my mother being the lovely woman that she is (I know you read mummy, I love you) got me some night cream after I said that I had run out of my free samples of it. It was under £3 from Boots, not too sure if it was on offer or not though.


I freaking love this stuff. It's so rich and luxurious feeling on my skin. I don't use too much of it, a little goes a long way and all that jazz. I love the wee jar it comes in, reminds me of lotions and potions my granny used to have. I'd always unscrew them, give them a wee sniff then plonk my finger in and rub it in feeling like a right wee lady.


I don't know what I can say about this apart from it's amazing. My skin feels so soft and smooth in the morning when I wake up. I've never really had any problems with Nivea products so I love them all.

How about you, do you like Nivea? This particular product take your fancy?

1 comment:

  1. really nice review! this products sounds totally great. i am a huge fan of the nivea brand so may i will buy it too! =) thanks for this great post! =)

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

.