2.7.13

6 MONTH QUITIVERSARY


That's right folks, I haven't smoked for 6 months, half a year, 182(.6) days. FUCK YES. 

I am so freaking chuffed with myself for making it this far but I've not done it alone, my beautiful friend A also gave up on the same day. She writes a blog over at myfightwithmyflab and I'd totally recommend you give it a read. She's quite the funny writer although it is a bit graphic so you've been warned!

I've survived nights out, birthdays, grieving and still not caved so I think it's safe to say I'm all good on the no smoking front! Not going to lie, I still get the urge (especially after a few drinks) but I just sit quietly and think about how disappointed I would be with myself if I did take even just one draw. 

So here's to the next 6 months and then I'll be celerbrating a whole year smoke free!

Have any of you quit or planning to quit? Did you go 'cold turkey' or use cessations? Lemme know below!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you beautiful!!! I am so proud of us! We rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm proud of us too A! We are freaking awesome! :)

      Delete
  2. well done!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

.