10.7.13

Less than a year's difference

So I've already plastered this photo on every social networking site I have, I'm ridiculously proud of myself so I'm gonna brag and boast. And why not as well! I've got to love me too ;)


The photo on the left was taken last August during the Edinburgh Fringe (I've cut Billy Kirkwood out of it but I'm hoping to get a new on this year with him then I can properly compare!) the right picture was taken a few weeks ago at Muj's birthday night out.

It just amazes me looking at this, there's been this much difference and I'll be honest for most of that almost year I wasn't trying as hard as I could. Kinda makes me want to kick myself thinking about how much more weight/inches I could have lost but I'm also very happy with what I have lost. Now to kick it up a notch for my next picture!

I love seeing before and afters whether it's weightloss, hair cuts, makeup, etc, do you have any to show me?

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you look amazing! Good work girl! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    @poptartsandsexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally see a difference. Well done, girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fantastic! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if i have told you congrats yet Alana, but you're doing really well!! x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Well done you :)
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

.