9.7.13

Liebster Award


The Rules:
You must link the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee.
You must pick 10 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated for the award.
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.

Here are my answers to Jess' questions (thanks for nominating me!)

1. If you could improve your blog, how would you improve it?
I'm never happy with the layout so I'm constantly tweaking it here and there, I don't think I'll ever be completely happy with it! I'd also love to interact more with people on posts, it means I can learn what people like to read via feedback.

2.How often do you post? Once a day, every other day? Why?
I'm quite an irregular poster although every now and then I will schedule lots of posts and be organised for a bit but usually I try to post about 3/4 times a week. At some point I'd love to have a proper schedule, ie certain posts on certain days (FitnessFriday thanks to Sam for example)

3. What made you passionate about blogging?
I had a beauty blog before this and it was thanks to my friend Amii that I got into blogging. I saw it as such a good hobby and something to focus on. After I decided to adopt a healthier lifestyle, I thought what better way to document it than by creating a healthy blog. I still post beauty posts and also include fashion and lifestyle every now and then.

4. How long have you been blogging for?
I started this blog in February this year :)

5. What are your favourite kind of blog posts?
I love reading about hauls, fitness related posts and healthy alternatives to certain foods.

6. What is your everday makeup routine?
The past couple days it's been so hot that I've not even bothered with makeup but usually it's moisturiser, BB Cream, powder, blusher, eyeliner, mascara and lippie (love a red lip).

7. If you had to only use one item everyday, what would it be?
Moisturiser!

8. Who is your favourite blogger/youtuber? Why?
Blogger - I love quite a few! Youtuber is probably Tanya Burr

9. What is your favourite cosmetic brand?
I haven't tried all that many but Natural Collection has been a go to for years

10. What beauty thing do you suck at most?
Liquid eyeliner and always remembering to take my makeup off at the end of the day!

Here are my ten nominees:

  1. Helen
  2. Lynne
  3. Lynsey
  4. Bernadette
  5. Carrie
  6. Ruth
  7. Gemma
  8. Emily
  9. Emily
  10. Stacey
Ok so the last two have more than 200 followers but it was really difficult finding blogs with less! Where all the wee starter blogs at?! ;)

Here are my ten questions:

  1. If you could be any other blogger for a day, who would you be and why?
  2. What do you think you are best at makeup wise?
  3. You invented a worldwide beauty product, what is it?
  4. Mascara or eyeliner?
  5. Do you do your makeup differently depending on the seasons?
  6. What are your favourite posts to write?
  7. Eyebrows - natural, waxed or threaded?
  8. Most hated beauty crime?
  9. What product do you own most of? Eg. lipsticks, mascaras, etc
  10. Favourite blogger just now?
Thanks again Jess for nominating me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

.