19.2.14

WIW #8 | Another maintain!

This was the most shocking weigh in of late as I was fully expecting a gain. I even dreamt the night before that I jumped on the scales and I'd put on 8lbs. I know that's not even possible ina week but I got such a fright that it woke me up! Eating has been a lot better, just need to get my sleeping sorted out so I'm waking up at a reasonable time and having breakfast. 

Last week: 229.8lbs
This week: 229.8lbs
Loss: 0

I totally forgot to do my measurements last  weigh in but instead of mucking up all the dates and doing it this week, I'll wait until next week and get back to them.

My mood is definitely improving and I've been doing some heavy duty organising of my room. Imagine me wrestling suitcases and plastic boxes, and trying to get them high up onto a cupboard shelf! Probably would have been hilarious to watch but I was bloody knackered after! 




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on not gaining lovely!! I hate having dreams that feel real, that one must have been horrifying! haha

    Jenn www.BarelyThereBeauty.com | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

.