14.2.14

Yay haircut!

I have this really bad habit of only going to the hairdressers like once every three years which always ends up with me getting most of my hair hacked off because it's dead and can't be saved. I decided today that I'd had enough and sauntered off to a wee hairdressers in the precinct. If you follow me on insta/twitter then you'll already have seen but for those of you who haven't...



All my dead ends are gone, it took a fair few inches off but I like it and it will grow! I'm loving having a fringe again as well although I'm sure when I go to exercise I won't like the fact that I can't just throw all my hair up.

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Love it! the fringe suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fringe definitely suits you x
    Laura | alifewithfrills.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, I'm definitely glad I went for it! x

      Delete
  3. the fringe definitely suits you! :) looks super lovely curly too! xx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

.