2.4.14

Taj Aloe Vera Drink


Ok I've been meaning to get this post published for weeks now and I've been a very naughty blogger! Now that I am back though, I'm going through the couple of draft posts I had waiting and getting them finished and published. I was sent these Taj Aloe Vera drinks to try out and while I'd heard of Aloe Vera drinks before I'd never come across them to try them out so I was quite excited to receive them! As you can see from above I was sent original and strawberry.

It might just be me but whenever I see the words aloe vera I'm reminded of the joke, what does Jack Duckworth say to his wife. It's awful I know but it makes me smile!

So for all the good bits inside - these drinks contain 46% pure aloe vera juice and pulp, filtered water, natural fruit juice for the flavours, stevia which is a natural sugar from a plant containing no calories or carbs! and all the natural flavours and colours come from the fruit meaning no artificial preservatives or colourings! Sounds good right?


I only managed to get a picture of the original flavour to show you the aloe pulp, for some reason, my camera wasn't picking up the strawberry flavour. I don't know if I've mentioned on this blog before but I hate 'bits'. I have to have my orange juice smooth or I just can't touch it, so I was a bit hesitant to try this but I gave it a go anyway!

I was actually pleasantly surprised, I didn't have any problems with the pulp at all. I thought maybe it was because there were actual chunks of aloe and not just wee gritty bits that are usually in juices. So the original flavour was ok, I found it a bit too sweet for me and found I couldn't finish the glass above which I was a bit disappointed about. Not everyone is going to like every flavour though I suppose. The strawberry flavour was amazing! It smelled and tasted just like calpol to me so I was more than happy with this.

You can interact with Taj foods and find out more about their products through their twitterfacebook and of course their website! I'll be trying out the rest of the aloe juice range to see if I can find a flavour to top strawberry.

Have you tried aloe juices? What did you think of them?


2 comments:

You might also like:

.