14.3.13

Walking Winner!

I got a bit of a fright today when the postie visited as it sounded like he was trying to post a phone book! After sifting through the junk mail and putting it in a recycle pile, I saw a brown padded envelope and immediately got excited. I didn't know what it was but that's part of the fun!


A pedometer! Now it's no Fitbit Flex (don't cry Alana) but I've been after a pedometer for a while now so when this competition popped up, I decided to enter, then promptly forgot all about it! So I was quite delighted when I opened this. It seems the little fella did some travelling before he got to me, alsmot 7000 steps!

I'm really pleased I've won this as I can use it to start walking again and gauge how much my foot is healing then once it is all better I can aim for the recommended 10,000 steps a day!

Do you use a pedometer, or an app on your phone? How many steps on average do you take a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

.