4.3.13

March goals

So we are into the 3rd month of 2013 already! It really is going by quite quickly. January and February was a bit of a mix of good and bad. I haven't smoked, had a couple boozy nights, too many takeaways to count (not good!), I've lost almost 13lbs, I've lost inches, I've tried new foods. Now to decide how to tackle March (head first with a helmet on) even though it's now the 4th March, let's just pretend the weekend there didn't happen and that today is March 1st ;)

Searched for on youtube.  Originally from http://ladisicpaige.blogspot.co.uk/


  • No smoking - it's a given but I'm still adding it!
  • 1 alcohol fuelled night out a week at the most
  • 1 takeaway a week
  • 30 Day Shred, I will finish it this time!
  • At least 10 minutes exercise on top of 30DS
  • 7-8 glasses of water a day
  • Lose at least 0.5lbs a week
Nothing too strenuous but enough to kick my butt into gear!


3 comments:

  1. I've been trying to do the 30 day shred for ages! I've lasted averagely 5 days and I just give up:( Really need to tone! Good luck though!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals, lets have a great March!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

.