78 days ago, I decided to turn my life around. I was sick of being overweight, unfit and unhappy. I've had a couple slip ups and not done the best I could some days but hey, everyone has off days, and that's ok!
I'm not looking back though, this is the best decision I've ever made!
So today's post is just to show how far I've come, with some numbers! So here we go:
- I have not smoked for 11 weeks today
- I've lost over 1 stone of fat
- I've lost 25 inches from various parts of my body
- I've cycled for 7.25 miles (personal best)
- PB on elliptical is 30 minutes
- I'm down 2 dress sizes (22 down to 18)
Now for some non-number related progress
- I've gained so much self confidence and pride
- My anxiety is nowhere near as bad as it used to be
- My mental state is improving so much
- I now look forward to exercise and preparing healthy foods