3.3.13

What's in my fridge?

So I've shown my cupboards, now it's my fridges turn! 



So from top to bottom we have, Utterly Butterly that's been there for god knows how long now! Louis uses it more than I do. Fromage frais, these actually sat in the fridge for so long that I had to use them in a smoothie a few days ago as they had reached their use by date. The jam is Louis', I'm not a fan really, if I do ever have any, it has to be bitless. I hate bits! In jam, orange juice, yuck and no thank you! Soft cheese, you are my friend and I love you. Egg mayo, I also love you but you are quite naughty, I should maybe learn how to make my own one day! And the final item on my top shelf has become a staple now, wafer thin ham. 

Next shelf we have tinned new potatoes, I've started buying these more and mashing them, very tasty! The garlic bread was Louis' but he didn't eat it for so long so I did. Naughty but it was so tasty! Next to that we have some chicken goujons, I got these because they were reduced to clear, I think they cost about 40 odd pence, if that. Cottage cheese is a new addition to my fridge this year, I'd never tried it before and was very wary but after I did try it, well I bloody loved it! I got some Actimel as they were also reduced to clear and I'd never had them before, wanted to see if they were worth the hype. (Don't think they are really so I won't be buying them full price again)

Bottom shelf - the irn bru is Louis, let's get that out the way now! Then we have baby leaf salad bag, two broccolis, cauliflower and lettuce. In my vegetable drawer there is another bag of baby leaf salad, carrots, soup mix (which I forgot about and had to throw out!) and cucumber. I love my vegetables! My fridge is quite often stocked with veg these days and I love it! 


Condiments and liquids! Nothing exciting really. I bought balsamic dressing for the first time and it's amazing! Extra light mayo (I can't actually eat full fat mayo anymore, it makes me feel sick!) There's also been an addition of french dressing to the door of the fridge, it was reduced to clear to 50p so I thought I'd give it a go! (Are you seeing a habit here, I like reduced to clear foodstuffs. Especially if it's freezeable or vegetables. No point paying full price if you can get it for cheaper. I'm not tight, I'm thrifty!)

I have a really bad habit of buying milk and forgetting about it so I now buy UHT milk in the cartons. I can keep it in the cupboard till I want to open it and it last a bit longer than normal milk. I only ever have it with stuff never on it's own so I don't need to worry about it tasting different or anything.

My fridge isn't as exciting as my cupboards :(

What's in your fridge?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE soft cheese! And I know what you mean about full fat mayo; no where near as good as the light stuff! xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

.