5.3.13

Mini haul


As the post suggests, this is a mini haul I got at the weekend. I don't know actually, does this even count as a mini haul?

I won't be going into too much detail as I need to try all these products out before I can give my opinion on them, which I will do in future posts! :)

So what we have is; MUA Extreme Felt eyeliner, MUA Hide & Conceal, MUA Matte Perfect loose powder, a heavy duty bike lock, exfoliating gloves and Andrew Collinge Purity hydra therapy conditioner.

I'm trying to expand my MUA collection as I've heard nothing but good things about it! The exfoliating gloves, I saw someone post about them (I can't for the life of me think who it was though, sorry!) and thought I should try them. I've never been much of an exfoliator apart from my face so going to give it a try and see if it makes a difference to my skin. I'm always on the lookout for a wonder conditioner, when I use this, I'll be leaving it in my hair for about 5-10 minutes each time, like a deep conditioner. After a few uses of it, I'll probably post a review about it.

The bike lock is pretty self explanatory really. I need a lock for my bike.

I'm really looking forward to trying all the MUA products. I can't remember the last time I bought a concealer or loose powder so let's see if my skin looks brightened up any!

What are your opinions on MUA? Have you got a miracle conditioner? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I love MUA! I have 3 of their pallets and I couldnt fault them. And I adore exfoliating gloves! They are the best. Just make sure you moisturise afterwards chick! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed this, sorry babe!
      The pallets are next on my list to try, they look fabby.
      Only used them a couple times now but I love them too! Don't want to use them too often in case I irritate my skin, every other shower I think :) xx

      Delete

You might also like:

.