5.6.13

Blogilates for beginners

When it comes to exercise I prefer to follow routines, check things off lists that other people have gone to the trouble of making. Partly because I'm lazy and partly because I don't have the first clue where to begin! Imagine my delight when I got an email from Cassey yesterday to let me know she had created a Blogilates Beginner's Calendar!



I've been wanting to try out Blogilates for a while but after watching a few videos, I was utterly terrified! I know it's going to be brutal, it will hurt some days and I'll probably curse Cassey Ho for the torture but at the end of the month, I've a feeling I will feel great and be sending her love tweets!

I'm going to start this calendar tomorrow. Yeah I'm kinda putting it off as I could fine well start today but I actually want to get some tidying done before I head off to the cinema with Louis (possibly going to see 2 films tonight!) So tomorrow I will wake up and proudly call myself a doer of Blogilates.

I did receive the #JuneOnFire calendar but I figure it would probably be a better idea to ease myself in with this beginner's calendar first. I will try my best to do round up posts but probably not every day, there will more than likely be pictures on instagram of my sweaty face and rage tweets. I hope you're looking forward to it as much as me!



Have you tried Blogilates? How did you get on with it?
Want to do this Beginner's Calendar with me? Let me know! We can swap stories, motivate each other and moan to each other about the pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

.