7.6.13


So thanks to this little beauty, I have a working computer again! It's so slow and takes forever to load things but at least I now have the option if Louis isn't here with his laptop.

Having this, my tablet and my phone, I have no excuse to not be blogging! I've got my camera as well so NO EXCUSES ALANA.


It still amazes me that something this small can make internet work! I still remember when it would take a good few minutes to connect to the internet, it would play you a song as it connected and you would get screamed at to get off so your mum could use the phone. Just me?

So yeah the point of this post is basically to say I will becoming an active blogger again. Got a couple posts I'm about to write up and schedule. Exciting times ahead for alanagetshealthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

.