19.2.13

Kick up the backside!

So this week, I only lost 0.2lbs. TOM didn't help but I had a few days of eating rubbish when we were in Edinburgh. I can feel my motivation slowly start to slip so I'm giving myself a kick up the backside.  I will be a fitter, healthier, slimmer more toned me. It will take time but I'll get there, I just have to stick at it!


Despite my minor loss (which I'm still happy about if I'm honest, it's better than gaining 0.2lbs!) when this popped up I was quite proud of myself. That's almost a stone since December 31st. I did that!

When I feel my motivation start to wane, I'm just going to look at this and remember that I can do it. I need to get back into doing WiiFit daily, walking more, doing the housework, stairs instead of lifts. Need to watch out for old habits slipping back.

I'm thinking about starting a C25K once I've lost my first stone. Not looking forward to the prospect of running as I know I'll be awful at first but you gotta start somewhere right? Who knows, this time next year I might be calling myself a runner and banging out record times.



5 comments:

  1. 0.2lbs is better than nothing! but congradutlations so far, you're doing well! xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congratulations* (sorry!)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Taylor! Every little helps ae?

      Delete
  2. Everything counts towards the bigger picture! 12 pounds in under two months is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ffion, I need to keep remembering that!

      Delete

You might also like:

.