25.2.13

Someone bring me some soup?


I am one of the worst people when I'm ill. I'm never just a little bit ill, everything goes wrong at once.

With that, I am spending the day on the couch in the above onesie. I've not had any breakfast because the thought of food this morning made me want to be sick and my throat is killing me. I'm going to attempt to eat some lunch in a bit. Plenty water today even if I don't eat much.

I weighed in this morning and I've lost 0.4lbs. My losses have been getting smaller and smaller the past couple weeks. I'm going to have to up my exercise if I want to lose more. Once I'm done being ill, I'm thinking about starting Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I've tried it before, probably when I was at my heaviest and unfittest, I couldn't finish it and only lasted about 3 days. I'm optimistic that I'll last longer this time round and I'm actually looking forward to starting it!

That's it for today I'm afraid. I need to try and think of topics that I can write about. I think I might do collage posts once a week of meals instead of daily as I don't always have the laptop to edit the pictures. Any other ideas for posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

.