27.8.13

Visual | Motivation


I got the idea for this because of Cassey Ho's most recent Transformation Tuesday post. It was about a girl called Natasha and through reading the post I was linked to her Instagram and saw her picture much like the above except all her numbers were crossed out!

The idea is quite simple, once you get under a number or on it, you cross it off! So I have 67lbs to go before I reach my goal weight. I did think about starting it off from my highest weight but that would mean another page of just crossed out numbers; sure it would be motivating but it'd also be a waste of paper so I just stuck with the one.

I've stuck this up on my livingroom wall right next to the mirror so that as the pounds drop off, I can cross it off and see the change in the mirror! I'm looking forward to the satisfying feeling of crossing off each number.

Do you use anything like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

.