13.1.14

Clearasil Rapid Action Seal To Clear Gel


I've had this little beauty in my possession for quite some time now and I have no idea why I haven't blogged about it till now! Actually I do, I'm a lazy twat! Well no more. Every time I pick up a product that I love and I've used for ages, I'll be making note of it and reminding myself to write about it! 2014 is the year of organisation.

I actually bought this on my mother's recommendation from Poundland last year after complaining about some nasty spots that would not bugger aff! Apart from hormonal outbreaks, I don't tend to get many spots on my face; it's my shoulder and chest that get it instead. Not a pleasant picture of myself I've painted I know but come one, we get plooks! So I grabbed this when I was out doing some shopping and popped it on not expecting much. My spot was gone in a bloody hour!

All you do is squeeze out a little product from the doe foot applicator and cover the affected area, I like to do it in a wee circular motion, leave it be for a while and the gel will dry forming a film, almost like a liquid bandage. I often put this on then forget about it, by the time I remember my spot/blemish is either gone or reduced so much that it doesn't bother me! If I do ever use it on my face, I tend to not put any makeup on over it. I know it probably won't affect it but I don't want to take any chances!


Seeing as I bought this last year from Poundland, I don't think I'll be able to get a hold of it again. I've had a nosey on ebay and prices start at 3.50, as much as I enjoy using the product knowing I first bought it for £1, I'd be reluctant to spend more. I'm a cheapskate okay!

Would you recommend any similar products to this? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

.