22.4.13

Too old for Young Skin?


I'm only turning 25 this year so I can still get away with this right? I don't know if it's aimed at teenagers specifically but I thought I'd give it a go anyway! I'm not the best at routine skincare so hopefully this works out well and I can get into a nice routine and have fabulous skin 24/7!

I like the fact that they are white bottles with bright font, nice and eye catching, it's what drew me to them in the first place! There is more to the range (facial wipes, foaming facial wash and facial scrub) but I already have facial wipes to use up and I have my trusty St. Ives so I don't need any facial scrubs!


First up is the Matt Finish Moisturiser (90p, 100ml), just now I'm using a Nivea moisturising cream but it was the matt finish of this that drew me to it. I love the Nivea don't get me wrong, it's so moisturising and makes my skin so soft but sometimes it takes so long to sink in sometimes and leaves my skin shiny for a while.




What the product says: Formulated to be part of a daily skin care regime to help you maintainyouthful looking skin for a shine free finish. The matt finish moisturiser contains Aloe Vera, Willow and Papaya Natural Extracts to help purify skin and soothes redness. This product is parabens-free and suitablefor vegetarians.

  
Cleanser and Toner Milk (90p, 150ml), I'm quite awful for toning so to find a cleanser and toner, I'm killing two birds with one stone and getting a proper facial routine in place. 




What the product says: ASDA Young Skin cleanser and toner milk has been specially formulated to be part of a daily skin care regime to help youthful skin. It contains Aloe Vera, Willow and Papaya Natural Extracts which helps purify skin and soothes redness. This product is parabens-free and suitable for vegetarians.

 

 Eye make-up remover (80p, 150ml) can't really get pictures of this as it's liquid and runs everywhere but you all know what eye make up remover does! Again, I need to get into a proper routine so this will help get rid of pesky liner and mascara!

What the product says: ASDA Young Skin eye make-up remover has been specifically formulated to be part of a daily skin care regime to help youthful skin. It contains aloe vera, cucumber and papaya extract to gently remove all traces of eye make-up. This product is parabens-free and suitable for vegetarians.

Asda is against animal testing and funds research into alternatives.

After using these products for a couple weeks, I'll probably come back and let you all know how my skin is. I'm noticing that the better I eat and the more exercise I do, the more I want to take care of all my body (hence the skin care, hair care, etc) Might as well make all of the me the best I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

.