4.4.13

Diet Bet Day 4

On my phone today so no pictures of my meals :(

Today was bloody fantastic. I didn't do any tidying but I burned over 1000 calories by doing 30 Day Shred, a 3.8 mile walk and 27 minutes of dancing. I am sleeping tonight!

I feel amazing. I'm so tired and achey but I also feel ridiculously positive and just plain amazing. Endorphines ahoy!

Breakfast was 2 oatcakes with crunchy peanut butter and a fromage frais. Lunch was a bowl of homemade soup, chicken nuggets and chips with some ketchup. Dinner was another bowl of soup then some wholegrain pasta with bolognese sauce, broccoli and peas.

Snacks were as usual savoury snacks, 4 Viennese whirls and a custard smoothie.

I drank 4.8 litres of water today. Mental!

I actually feel tremendous today! People have been cheering me on, telling me I'm found great, telling me they read my blog and enjoy it, that I motivate people. Posi mood is in complete and utter beast mode!

2 comments:

  1. Great positive energy! Make sure you are having rest days, you don't want an injury slowing you down :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Today is my rest day, taking it easy today :)

      Delete

You might also like:

.