6.4.13

Re-jazzing of my nails

Yesterday I headed through to Stirling to get my nails redone, they were badly needing a refill and when I got there I decided to change the colour. I loved the purple but fancied a wee change. Here is how they ended up





How fabby are these?! I've never tried matte black before but I'm in love with it! Don't get my wrong, I love nice shiny nails but there's something so appealing about the matte effect. I didn't just want to leave them plain so suggested to Marge, my naily godmother, that we could put white polka dots on it to jazz it up a bit. Jazz it up they did indeed!
When I got my nails done initially they were done with purple tips but I think it gives a nice two tone effect to these new black ones. What do you think?

To finish, this is the picture Marge put up on her page


You can check out her other nails here on the Pinkys Nail Bar page.

2 comments:

You might also like:

.